During interviews, most of the candidates get butterflies in their tummies. Even the name of interview creates flutter in their minds.
Remember, an interview is nothing but a face to face conversation for a specific purpose. It’s an exercise in effective communication. It’s an exercise to assess your personal suitability for the job and you have to prove it during this exercise. Mind you, No one else can speak in favour of you as effectively as you yourself...
1) Do not seem to be excited or nervous.
2) Take a seat when offered.
3) Sit straight but relaxed.
4) Do not cross your legs but keep your feet firmly on the floor, keeping your right foot slightly ahead of the left. This gives you more support and self confidence.
5) Keep arms in a natural position. Clasping your hands together or crossing your arms indicates your anxiousness.
6) Have proper eye contact with the interviewers a...
Your body language speaks a lot about your personality. Body language includes facial expression, gestures, body movements, postures, eye contact etc.
Your face is the index of your mind. Experts can read faces. So, maintain a well balanced facial expression during the whole interview, changing it suitably with the type of questions you are asked. A soft pleasing expression with a hint of a smile enhances your personality.